Most people have no idea that they are even being affected by mold exposure. It is usually mistaken for a cold or allergies. If you feel familiar with these symptoms, you should have a mold test done to your house as soon as possible.
Few Common “Light” Symptoms
Few Common “Heavier” Symptoms
-Open Skin Sores
-Pain in Muscles/Joints
-Short Term Memory Loss
-Long Term Memory Loss
The source of the symptoms are often mistaken by physicians.
Below are some provided areas of where you can find common molds.
Top molds that grow indoors that you SHOULD worry about
Where you can find them:
(Damp places indoors, showers, under sinks, places where water damage occurred)
(Warm/moist air, and found in dust)
(Can grow on fabrics, carpets and wood)
(AKA Black mold, found on wood or paper)
(Wallpaper, fiberglass, fabric)
–Scared of killing toxins with toxins? We are too!–
KEEP IT CLEAN AND KEEP IT GREEN
How to get it tested?
How to get it removed?