There isn’t too much documentation stating that, breathing in mycotoxins is a major health hazard. Considering most doctors ride symptoms off with “allergies” or “asthma,” the origin becomes more and more unclear or is hardly looked into.
There is a specific mold that has been looked into for assisting a lung disease called, idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis among infants.
Scientists and little research have insufficient evidence to prove this theory, but then again, who would put an infant at risk to test this one theory among many?
Happy Holidays Everyone